1.20.2015

2015 : Free Wallpaper

With a new year comes new possibilities. Yeah I just thought of that and it sounded cleverer in my head but anyway, how's 2015 treating everybody so far? Mine's been beyond excellent. Little joys like going grocery shopping at the local superette, swimming in the ocean or just making new friends at a concert (haven't you seen my Instagram lately? tsk!) just makes me so grateful for everything. I've been incredibly lucky since I moved to New Zealand. I've seen most of the North Island plus an impending trip to Hobbiton this weekend. I hope everyone's having a great January and thanks for sticking around!


As a token of appreciation you can download this image as a desktop wallpaper to remind you that 2015 is the year of possibilities. At least that's what I'd like to think! The link is after the jump!

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE DESKTOP WALLPAPER

Subscribe to my blog. Pretty please? Email | GFC | Bloglovin'
Happy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the effort to write a comment. It means a lot to me!