10.05.2014

Wish(list)ful Thinking : Autumn


I feel the itch to celebrate autumn now that it's October (My favourite / birthday month) but with the weather being anything but autumnal I can keep living vicariously through this wishlist here. Have a gander at it, will you? I predict denim dresses are the new dark floral dresses this fall. Denim is making a comeback and the 90's kid in me cannot be happier.
It's quite apparent that I have a soft spot for whimsical, novelty bags with my Pinterest board "Arm Candy," It's impractical, yes but isn't it too darn cute?
MAC is killing it with the new Rocky Horror Picture Show collaboration (pun unintended) but my mind is set on Lorde's Pure Heroine lipstick. I'm all for plums & dark colours this fall. Quite apparently.
Click here for more wish(list)ful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the effort to write a comment. It means a lot to me!