5.18.2014

Wish(list)ful Thinking : Summer


1. Carly Sweetie in Yellow | 2. Matchstick Ring | 3. Braided Shoulder Bag | 4. Rotating pinwheel ring | 5. Swedish Hasbeens

Summer to me is picnics on the beach, camping under the stars, bright pops of colours, light, airy dresses & flowers in my hair. All these products remind me of the great times I've had every summer with my friends & family. Especially now that I've just come back from my native place. I can still hear the coconut trees swaying in the wind, the aroma of masalas on the manual stone grinder & the taste of the best prawn curry I've had in my life.


1. Blue Tulle Skirt | 2. Ivory frill smock dress | 3. Savor the Sunshine Swimsuit Top & Bottom | 4. Eye print dress | 5. Silk pinafore dress

4 comments:

  1. Everything on this wishlist is so cute.
    I love the eye dress from Zara, I wanted to buy it
    but unfortunately it is sold out online and I couldn't find it
    in any store... :/
    The bikini is so adorable too. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't find it in Zara either. But I adore the dress!

      Delete
  2. I have to say I fell in love with number three and four they're GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute wish list! I've been eyeing some of these myself, like the eyeball dress!
    Did I just make an accidental pun? Eying an eyeball dress...

    http://happydayscalilife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the effort to write a comment. It means a lot to me!