3.14.2014

Bohemian Like You




Smock Dress/top, kimono, boots, rings - f21
bottle necklace - Vero Moda (Pieces)
Tights - Zara
These days I'm in a bohemian state of mind with South by Southwest(SXSW) starting today and Coachella around the corner! While I can't be at music festivals in The States any time soon (hopefully some day!), I decided to play dress-up. A girl can dream, can't she?
Another new obsession these days is the smock dress silhouette. I've already bought 3 in various prints but this one's my favourite! I have to wear them with leggings or denims because it's so short! These opaque tights are surprisingly quite sturdy. I found the kimono in the sale section of F21 and I really like how versatile it is. Also, I don't have to worry about being too warm in it because it's quite light-weight & flowy. Of course, I had to wear my vintage bag from my aunt with the best boots in the world.


I kept my makeup summery and fresh faced with a flick of Avon's sparkly green eyeliner & Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme in Baby Berry. As I'd mentioned, I'm in the process of growing out my bangs. You can't see it clearly but I tried a little french braid on the right side and I think it turned out pretty well. I've bought a couple of new hair products which I'm loving right now and I promise a review soon!
BTW I'm on Modcloth's Style Gallery! I'll be posting my outfits there before the blog because it takes a while for it to get approved. Do follow here 
Bohemian Like You by The Dandy Warhols on Grooveshark

8 comments:

  1. Such an eclectic look - I love it, Pearl :)

    www.stylefile.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so, so lovely.
    I really like that adorable floral dress
    and your cute daisy ring. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog - so girly and cute! i really like your outfit here, the dress and the daisy ring are so pretty! i guess i'm your new follower ^^

    cute weirdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your kimono and I always dress up as if I'm going to place I wish I could be!! xox

    http://prettypassionsfinefashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the effort to write a comment. It means a lot to me!