9.29.2012

Blessed

There are times when I feel I don't deserve certain things or certain people. I bet everyone has felt the same once in their life time. I've felt so incredibly lucky and fortunate for having the parents that I have that I don't feel worthy of their love. Their unwavering support during hard times, always being there to listen to what I have to say, respecting my opinions (however absurd) & just standing by my choices. As I am at a standstill in my life, both academically & personally, they've always been there. The mere presence of them is enough for me to feel protected & safe.
 The other day, my parents surprised me by gifting me a DSLR that I'd been drooling over for months. I even stuck up with my shitty old phone just so I could buy it one day. It felt like the stars cosmically aligned in my favour. I know this is too much to feel for a camera but this exactly what I felt! It's funny how gifts from someone special make you feel, like you're wanted & loved, like you're appreciated for that moment.







4. Leggings gifted by Dad (Splash - Dubai), brogues from Hill Road (with DIY ribbon shoe-laces) as seen in this post.

All of these pictures were clicked using my brand new Canon 550D SLR & as you can see I have a long way to go. The things above were presents given to me very recently & it's not even my Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I've got the same brogues.
    And honestly, you are blessed to have such amazing parents. I feel like that myself too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the effort to write a comment. It means a lot to me!