9.07.2012

1 shirt 2 ways

Another homage to a vintage hand me down i.e. this black silk blouse. I'm pretty sure it's not tailor made like my other vintage hand me downs. It had ginormous Milli Vanilli - esque shoulder pads which I gleefully removed much to the chagrin of my mom. Guess you can remove the girl out of the 80's but you can't..err you get the drift.
 I was toying with the idea of switching the buttons with some huge gold ones from a very unflattering puff sleeve blouse but then I realised the button holes weren't big enough. This blouse goes with almost everything, wear it grungy or tucked under a floral skirt.
The floral skirt in question is also vintage. I didn't even have to tweak it, that's how perfect it was!
PS- these pics were taken before I chopped off my hair to my shoulders. I immediately regretted it but I think I pulled off an Alexa Chung effectively.




Blouse & skirt - Vintage, studded slim belt- Bandra, Envelope clutch & satin flats - Zara



Denim shorts - Levis (Thrifted from Colaba), Studded belt - Thrifted (PAX, Colaba), Shoes- Zara (Men's)

3 comments:

  1. I love that silk shirt with the floral skirt combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty flats in the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is sooo pretty.

    Eryn
    fashionfledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the effort to write a comment. It means a lot to me!